Today is the official start of Fall in the US. Like Spring Cleaning, Fall can be an excellent time to de-stash. This, a linky has been setup for for those that wish to sale or trade items in their stash that they'd like to get rid of, in an effort to free-up space in their sewing room. Please check back as anyone can add a link, or update the info that they shared in their link, anytime thru October 15th.
Bloggers and non-bloggers are invited to share insights on what they want to sell or trade, but before you add a link to the linky tool below, please read the rules below in this post.
1) Maximum of 2 links per person, per day, can be added to this linky. Bloggers can include more than one item in their post, but all posts need to be current (not pre-dated)
2) Your entry should clarify if you are wanting to sell vs trade, what the terms are and how you can be contacted.
3) Please reference the link for this De-Stashing linky (SewCalGal will insert link here) in your notice, and encourage others to also check out what other quilters have to de-stash. To clarify, Please help promote awareness so more quilters will visit all the entries and also consider adding a link to items they may want to de-stash. Everyone is welcome to participate!
4) please mark your items as sold, or remove them. And, when the all the items on your page have sold, let me know and I'll remove your link from the linky. This will help ensure those shopping do not waste time visiting a link where everything is already sold.
Best to have a photo of each individual item you want to sell or trade, determine how much you want for it, if the price will include shipping, etc. You may also want to share insights on why you want to get rid of it (e.g. your taste has changed, bought more than you needed, don't have time, doesn't meet your needs, etc.), to be able to help a potential buyer determine if it is a good fit for them to want to bring it home to their sewing room.
1) Be sure you understand how to add a link to your post, not a link to your blog (e.g. click on the title post of your post) and take time to verify it after you've added your link to the linky tool. If not, your link may be removed.
2) If your items sell, or you want to add more items, you can always update your post accordingly.
1) You will need to have a Flickr account (www.flickr.com).
2) Upload "one" photo to Flickr, batch organize, send to groups, select "De-Stash Fall Cleaning". While Flickr, limits the amount of text you can share in your description, feel free to share your perspective on this exercise and/or your past FMQ experience, if you wish.
3) After photo has successfully been loaded to the "De-Stash Fall Cleaning"" group, click on your photo in that group and copy the URL link to your particular photo entry. Add that link to the linky tool above, to officially enter this show.
The above linky for Fall Cleaning De Stashing will be valid for October 15th.
Should anyone wonder why they an X next to their link, it appears to be a new feature of this linky tool and no one else sees it. To clarify, the red X only appears on links that you personally add to this linky tool.