Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Shop Martingale: Five Weeks of $6 eBooks


Did you hear about Martingale's sale in October?  Each week they'll have different eBooks on sale for $6 each.  What a deal.

Not sure about owning an ebook?  SewCalGal loves ebooks as you don't have to worry about storage space, don't have to spend time filing them when you are finished, you can take them with you on your laptop or e:reader and they are the same quality and content as Martingale's physical books too.  Plus, if you really want to kill some trees you can easily print out the pages for the pattern you want to create, when you need a print out.

Pop on over to Martingale's online store to see all of their ebooks on sale this week. And, remember to check back each week in October to see what other e:books are marked down to this very reasonable rate.   Here are a few that caught my attention:




1 comment:

  1. I didn't think I would ever want an ebook for quilts but I just got my first one and like it very much, I can carry my ipad from cutting to piecing without worrying about pages flipping or the book closing. I still love books, but these have advantages.

    ReplyDelete