Friday, November 15, 2013

Patsy Thompson Designs



Patsy Thompson Designs has a fantastic sale on ALL Retail sales of the following product categories will be 25% off for the next week: 

PTD DVDs, 






PTD Books, 



Appli-K-Kutz fabric cutting dies, 

and all Stencils! 


This sale will run until Friday, November 22, 2013 at 9 AM (EST). 

Just enter the discount code: PTD NOV in the discount code box during checkout.

SewCalGal highly recommends Patsy's PTD products for anyone interested in learning/improving their FMQ skills.  I have learned so much from Patsy.  This may sound silly, but I enjoy traveling with Patsy too!  Yes, I take her DVDs and books with me on trips and I've found when I return home my free-motion quilting improves.  Plus I don't miss my sewing machine as much when I'm traveling.  Seriously besides enjoying watching her DVDs at home, they are great travel companions too!  

And I'm excited about this sale as I want to buy PTD stencils that are showcased in her "Free Motion Fun With Feathers, Volume 4" DVD.  To clarify, you need not purchase the stencils discussed in this DVD as you can still benefit from the insights shared and even use other stencils.  But I was so enamored by the designs created with the PTD Stencils I have decided "I Must" create some projects using these stencils!    



The suggested stencils in this DVD collection are:

PT5
PT4-5B; PT4-5C; PT4-5D (these are 3 designs that are part of a 5-piece stencil set)
PT14
PT3A
PT18
PT20
PT25
PT26
PT27
RB74


http://www.patsythompsondesigns.com
http://www.patsythompsondesigns.com/blog/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Patsy-Thompson-Designs-LTD/139685489440973?hc_location=stream

No comments:

Post a Comment