Thursday, December 12, 2013

Santa Sale

Sometimes Santa needs help to know what we may want for Christmas.  Here is an opportunity where you may want to leave a note for Santa to let him know what you want, as well as how he can find it on sale!  I'm certainly letting Santa know I have a few EQ products on my Christmas Wish List.  




The Electric Quilt Company has a Quilt-tacular Santa Spree! 


Here are a few EQ things on my Christmas that I'm hoping Santa will bring me and I thought you may also want them too!




The new book: EQ with Me: Applique Drawing



Premium Cotton Satin Inkjet Fabric


You may want Santa to bring you some EQ Books, EQ Printable Fabric or Paper, EQ7 software or EQStitch Embroidery software/add-on,  Blockbase or other EQ Software,   You may even want to have Santa give a copy of Quilt Design Wizard to a young future quilter for Christmas.


Santa Spree! Save 25% site-wide (excludes EQ7)!


Use code  SANTA. Sale ends December 15, at 11:59pm EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment