Friday, March 14, 2014

Craftsy Spring Sale - Super BIG Sale



Craftsy is having an Endless Creativity Big Spring Sale.  And this is a really BIG sale.

51 Quilting Classes on Sale.

57 Sewing Classes on Sale

10 Embroidery Classes on Sale

24 Food and Cooking Classes on Sale

51 Knitting Classes on Sale

And don't forget when you sign up for a Craftsy class you can take your class anytime you want and repeat as often as you want. That means you could start learning this weekend, next weekend, in six months or next year.  It is when it is convenient for you to take a class.

craftsy-logo

SewCalGal is a very happy customer of Craftsy. So happy I became an Affiliate.  While I do receive a small payment from Craftsy, if you sign up for a class after clicking thru to Craftsy from my site, the funds that I do receive are used to supplement costs for shipping prizes.  So, I want to thank those of you Postage Angels as it does help.  Doesn't cover all my postage expenses, but has certainly helped to where postage is putting as big of a dent in my personal quilting budget as it did pre-Craftsy.  And it is easy to recommend something when you truly believe it is a good value.  

On sale or not, Craftsy is a great value...but even better when there is a sale.   And, as an Affiliate of Craftsy, I also appreciate how they are sponsoring a giveaway where you could win a free class.  If you have not yet entered this giveaway on SewCalGal, click here for more info and be sure to enter by the end of March.



No comments:

Post a Comment