Monday, October 6, 2014

Martingale - Four weeks of $6 eBooks

Martingale is holding a new sale every Monday in October for various ebooks for only $6 each.

If you haven't yet tried an ebook for quilting, this is a great opportunity.  And, for those that have tried ebooks for quilting, you already know it is a great value.  Big benefits include:

- No filing of books, easy organization
- easy to take on a trip, via your laptop or e:reader
- same easy to follow instructions and great visuals where you can save trees by following along via your electronic copy, as you create your project, or easily print out a project as you need it.














Design Your Own Quilts by Judy Hopkins






Little Quilts All Through The House, by Alice Berg, Mary Ellen Von Holt, and Sylvia Johnson





Nickel Quilts: Great Designs from 5-inch Scraps, by Pat Speth and Charlene Thode






The Joy of Quilting, by Joan Hanson and Mary Hickey


1 comment:

  1. Some great books indeed. When I see the word e-book, I think of the cost of printing the patterns I want to make. Not always cheap or easy. Next I wonder how much money the author of the book makes....after all, it is their hard work that gave birth to the book, right?

    I've gotten funny about books recently. I want those who do the most work to make the most money....it is their baby so to speak.....and I'm not comfortable with people making money from other people's blood, sweat and tears.

    My two cents.

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete