Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Gotcha Covered Quilting

I received an email notice about a sale at Gotcha Covered Quilting that I wanted to share with you today.  


Carrie Hanson shared:
It's QuiltCon time and I should have been in Austin  tomorrow.  But, you know how life can be, right?  It just wasn't in the cards for me to go this year.  Boo! I am, however, still heading out for a little much needed R&R.
So, starting right now through Friday 2/27 my shipping department will be closed.  Don't worry, you can still shop AND all orders placed between now and 2/27 will receive 25% off the total with discount code FABRIC25.
**International customers...if you order more than I can fit in a Flat Rate Envelope (approx 8 - 10 yards), I will need to invoice you for additional shipping fees.  Unfortunately international shipping rates make it cost prohibitive for me to cover the fees for anything larger than 1 FRE.  I do apologize and appreciate your understanding.
And guess what?  Cotton + Steel Mochi is in the shop right along side the highly coveted Viewfinders and Jacks.   
I've added several Moda Bella solids and American Brand Name Solids  to the shop as well as adorable little Daysail Kits.  These kits include 7 Aurifil 200 yd spools of thread, a Daysail charm pack by Bonnie and Camille, and a pattern.  It's an all-in-one perfect package.

And in addition to beautiful fabrics by the yards, kits, and notions, Gotcha Covered Quilting has a great selection of beautiful Aurifil threads at a great place (and they are now on sale too).

Don't forget to enter the code FABRIC25 at checkout for 25% off.













You can find Gotcha Covered Quilting at:
http://www.gotchacoveredquilting.com/
http://www.gotchacoveredquilting.com/blog/
https://www.facebook.com/GotchaCoveredQuilting

No comments:

Post a Comment