Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Favorite Top 10 Supples on Sale at Craftsy - Pre-Holiday Stock up on Supplies Sale

Craftsy is having a great sale on Supplies, making this a perfect time to stock up pre-Holidays.  While they have a huge list of supplies on sale I wanted to share ten items that caught my attention.

Aurifil 50 wt thread at $7.15 each is a steal!

Timeless Treasures Tonga Treats Snow Angel, five cuts of one yard bundle for $27.47 is a steal.
Benartex Fat Quarter Bundle (Holiday Magic) contains ten fat quarters for only $15.07 tells me you got to get some for yourself and some for gifts too!  

Schmetz Sharp/Microtex Needles $2.93 for a pack of five needles.








Seriously, this is an excellent sell and perfect time to stock up on notions.

FULL DISCLOSURE:  I am an Affiliate with Craftsy.  When you click thru my site to make a purchase on Craftsy, using links that I have provided, you pay the same price you'd pay else where but I may receive a small fee back.  I use those funds to supplement shipping expenses for giveaway and contest prizes that I ship WW directly to winners.  Without such support, I would not be able to host as many giveaways as I do....even now the cost puts a negative impact on my personal quilting budget, so I really do appreciate those that click thru when making such purchases.




No comments:

Post a Comment