Last Update: Mon., Nov 28th
PICKLE PIE DESIGNS kicked off a Black Friday (Happy Thanksgiving Sale) that starts today. Amazing prices on all their machine embroidery designs, including in the hoop projects, as well as many notions are on sale too!
CREATIVE BUG has a super deal for a 3 month subscription for only $1. This gives you access to 700+ online classes.
THERMOWEB has an amazing sale on all their products, including Heat N Bond products, Deco Foil products, iCraft adhesives and more. Friday, Nov 25th - Monday, Nov 28th
SILHOUETTE has a big Black Friday Sale, actually their biggest sale of the year. Machines are at their best price ever, as are accessories and all designs will be 50% off. Use code JINGLE at checkout for 20% off subscriptions. Black Friday Sale starts November 24th.
QUILT IN A DAY has a Sew & Go Table on sale for $199 w/free shipping (regularly $349) and Large Project Bags for $2.50 (regularly $7.95). Check out their site for insights on more items on sale.
WILCOM HATCH / DIGITIZING MADE EASY has a sale on digitizing software! Enter our "ADORABLE499 or ADORABLE799" Promo Codes to also receive our exclusive Bonuses.
CRAFTSY has a sale on many classes, kits, notions and more. Enjoy up to 60% off all kits and supplies. Plus enroll in any class for $17.99 USD or less.
Definitely worth checking out.
HAVEL'S SEWING has a number of great products on sale, but they've also introduced their first ever seasonal collection (aka Black Friday Bundle).
SEW STEADY TABLES BY DREAMWORLD NORTHWEST has a great sale on a table and travel bag, as well as a ruler work bundle.
LEAH DAY DESIGNS is holding their biggest sale of the year where you'll find:
great deals you will find from Thanksgiving Day November 24th until midnight Monday, November 28th:
- 50% off all Quilting Workshops
- 50% off all Machine Embroidery Designs
- 40% off all Books and Patterns
- 15% off all Machine Quilting Tools
- and $20 off our Affordable Sewing Table.
And remember - free shipping on all orders shipped within the US over $100!
Nicola Elliott of Picture Stitch, an amazing machine embroidery digitizer artist, has a 50% off sale good for Black Friday only. Ends midnight central time, 11/25. Use code "black50" at checkout.
Fat Quarter Shop has a steal of a deal with 20% off sitewide, but only thru Saturday, November 26th. No coupon or code needed. And, they have an amazing Flash Sale which starts 10am on Friday.
Melissa of Happy Quilting has all of her patterns on sale for $4.75. Plus, you can get a free pattern, if you order three or more. Just leave her a note of which pattern you would like to receive for free in the comments of your order. Patterns can be purchased in my Craftsy Store or my Etsy Store :)
Embroidery Library has 40% off your order, plus you get 3 free designs. Use code Shop40 at checkout.
CT PUBLISHING has 30% off everything in stock, US Only. Use code BLACKFRIDAY30 at checkout.
ELECTRIC QUILT has 30% off site-wide (with exclusions) using code EQCYBER30 thru November 29th.
OTHER SALES YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK OUT:
- SIZZIX has a sale on machines, dies and more.
- SEWING MACHINES PLUS has machines, notions, software and more on sale.
- ACCUQUILT has a sale on various bundles and even a few new products.
- FONS & PORTER is changing their Black Friday Deal daily, with today being 50% off a number of Quilt Kits.
- Sew and So in the UK has created a new spin on Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, which I hope takes off WW. They changed the name of Cyber Monday to Fibre Monday. How cool is that?
- QUILTED IN CLAY has 30% off their beautiful jewelry. No code, but the sale price doesn't show up until the sale is processed.
- Sew Kind of Wonderful has a Cyber Monday Sale with 20% off their rulers and patterns using code at checkout = CYBERMONDAY2016
- The Bean Stitch (machine embroidery designs) has 30% off all designs with a minimum $10 purchase, no code required.
Disclosure: Some of my posts contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of those links I may receive a small commission, which I use to supplement shipping costs for prizes and giveaways at QuiltShopGal. All of the opinions are my own. :)